How to search:
- Enter a search term or code in the box below and click search.
- Please note this is not a full search facility.
- It does not look for the order that you have typed the words in.
Presentation of Results
- Data is presented by HRG v3.5 code followed by a short description of what is contained in the HRG code
- The specialty and its code within the HRG are then presented along with a a guide as to the percentage of day case and elective cases which would be expected within that HRG
- Finally rough guides of length of stay (LOS) and expected mortality rates within the HRG groups are shown.
- LOS = Length of stay - Mean(standard deviation) & Median (lower quartile, upper quartile)
- DC = Days Cases - %
- Elec = Elective Cases - %
Any problems, call me or email
Please enter your search details in the box above.